The ECU Student Guild Second Hand Bookshop service (sales via Shopify) is available to current ECU students only. It allows students to purchase required textbooks online, via Paypal, or in-person by placing short-term "holds" on items by selecting "Cash On Delivery" which can then be processed and collected via cash or EFTPOS at our Joondalup office.
Attempts to purchase by private buyers and/or students of other Universities will not be accepted.
ECU students please note:
- The Guild does not offer a postage service. All textbook orders need to be collected from the Guild's office located on the Joondalup Campus.
Note: The Guild will make an exception for students living in a remote/regional area (inclusive of South West students), or students studying remotely from another state. Please declare your address in the Paypal order, and request that we post the order to you in the "Notes" section of the order.
- The Guild does not post textbooks to international locations.
- The Guild accepts no liability for orders damaged, mishandled or lost by Australia Post.
- Orders that are paid for online via PayPal may be picked up from the Joondalup or the Mount Lawley campus. Selecting Mount Lawley campus pickup may take a few days for the order to arrive via ECU's Internal Mail - your patience is appreciated in advance.
- As above - cash and EFTPOS facilities are not available at the Mount Lawley or South West campuses. Please pay online via PayPal, or be prepared to attend the Joondalup campus.
- Students will be required to present their Student ID card when collecting purchases. Please notify us ahead of time if someone is collecting the order on your behalf to ensure the orders are given to the right person.
- As a condition of sale, the Guild gives no assurance that supplemental material, such as CD/DVDs, registration codes or other internet-based media, linked to a given textbook, will be included and/or functional.
All enquiries relating to the Second Hand Bookshop should be directed via email to:
Or via telephone:
(08) 6304 2640
Please refer to our website to see our opening hours, as they are subject to change: www.ecuguild.org.au/bookshop
ECU Student Guild Second Hand Bookshop
Building 34 Level 2, Room 215 (Entrance E)
270 Joondalup Drive
JOONDALUP WA 6027